Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

unstable broadband connection

Options
  • 04-04-2017 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

been an efibre customer for about 3 years now and i can honestly say other than a few teething problems at the begining the connection has been rock solid, get a continuous 30-35mb download.

but over the last month of so, the connection keeps dropping off, and when it does come back the connection is max 10mb. once restarting router the connection returns to my previous values.

is there a reason for this, maybe working on the lines, it's getting very tedious restarting and loosing connection ever 36-48 hours.

can someone look into this for me please

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭eir: Leanne

Hi bucketandsuz, 

Thank you for getting in touch.

I would recommend contacting the technical team & troubleshooting the issues you are experiencing. You can contact them on 1890260260 or freephone 1901 option 2 as, Unfortunately, I would be unable to assist you from here. 

I do apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks,
    Leanne. 

Advertisement