Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swansea City vs Tottenham 7:45 KO

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,659 ✭✭✭golfball37

How could you follow anyone else... only Spurs can do this to you.. I'm exhausted from watching them over the years.. wins like tonight are special. The feeling I got when son scored can't be got from any drug.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

golfball37 wrote: »
    How could you follow anyone else... only Spurs can do this to you.. I'm exhausted from watching them over the years.. wins like tonight are special. The feeling I got when son scored can't be got from any drug.

Pulling my hair out until the last few minutes, total elation then. Sissoko is done please go away.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭prodsc

golfball37 wrote: »

yes and the 3rd goal was old Spurs on the break lovely ball from Dele and control from Christian..the noise here wass unreal!!

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jason 5pu45

My new screen saver 😆😆 I'm like a teenager again

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭abff

Great photo!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

magnificent comeback

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭abff

Kiith wrote: »
    3-1 with Son, Toby and Alli getting our goals.

Not bad! Correct scoreline and 2 of the 3 goalscorers. 👍

• Registered Users Posts: 8,066 ✭✭✭joeguevara

We are Tottenham, super Tottenham, we are Tottenham from the lane!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Reading through the thread this morning, can't help but chuckle. Didn't know the result, fell asleep during the City game. Woke up just as Sky were showing the highlights of our match.

I thought we'd come unstuck if I'm honest, the sheer ecstasy from the players when they scored the second and third goal.

Think of the players missing last night. Total team effort, Pochettino is slowly working his magic on a team that normally crumbles.

C8rmK91XgAEHj2W.jpg:large

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭GS11

That felt good, look at the face of walker in that picture, say's it all. We are a real team, everyone playing for each other.

Delighted to see Jannsen getting an assist and being involved in the 3rd. He may make it.

• Advertisement

GS11 wrote: »
    That felt good, look at the face of walker in that picture, say's it all. We are a real team, everyone playing for each other.

Delighted to see Jannsen getting an assist and being involved in the 3rd. He may make it.

From reading articles online, tweets. People mentioned he changed the game, and deserves a start on Saturday. Gives his all, even if it's for five minutes.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Jansen was very good when he came on. The assist for Son's goal was sublime, and he held the ball up really nicely for Alli leading up to his goal. His reaction when Son's goal was great :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    From reading articles online, tweets. People mentioned he changed the game, and deserves a start on Saturday. Gives his all, even if it's for five minutes.

If the game was only 20 mins long then Jansen would have had my man of the match...

The guy does not give up, he keeps trying, major kudos to the guy, he will come good soon with the goals!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,731 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Jansson touch on for the winner was quality. I think he needs to start with Son this weekend. Drop Sissoko too the useless ****

Post press conference.

Advertisement