Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Update

• 05-04-2017 9:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭

Hi Guys

How often do BOI update accounts during the day? I waiting on funds to hit my account and wondering if they're not there this morning, would they hit later on in the day?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Morning Lead, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us here today. 

Credits can be received at multiple times throughout the day and as soon as they're received, we will apply to your account. You can keep up to date with this on 365Online, the Mobile App and or the Tablet App. 

If you are concerned regarding this credit, please can contact the sender to clarify the transfer time frame and the expected arrival. 

I hope this helps and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Elaine 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭Lead

That's great, thanks Elaine. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

You're more than welcome. Delighted we could help today. 

Elaine 

Advertisement