Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Notify intention to travel abroad

Options
  • 05-04-2017 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

Where on banking 365 online can I notify of my intention to travel\use credit card when abroad.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭cupan_tae

cupan_tae wrote: »
    Where on banking 365 online can I notify of my intention to travel\use credit card when abroad.

Thanks
    You can ignore Found it
    > Service Desk>What can we do for you> Card travel notification

Do I need to notify of both debit and credit cards or just credit ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Morning cupan_tae, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. 

If you plan to use both cards, then you'd need to provide notification for both. The travel notification option found in the Service Desk on 365Online can be used for both cards. 

If we can help with anything else here, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭cupan_tae

Good Morning cupan_tae, 

If you plan to use both cards, then you'd need to provide notification for both. The travel notification option found in the Service Desk on 365Online can be used for both cards. 

If we can help with anything else here, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Elaine 
    Thanks, I assume there is no affect using the cards on in both countries on the day of travel ?

Thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

cupan_tae wrote: »
    Good Morning cupan_tae, 

Elaine 
    Thanks, I assume there is no affect using the cards on in both countries on the day of travel ?

Thanks again
    Not at all, 

The notification is just to let our team know that your cards will be used abroad between those dates. It will not restrict use of your cards at home before you travel. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭DarTipp

Hello I have been on banking 365 this morning, i cannot find the option where to place the travel note for use of the card abroad,thanks 

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

DarTipp wrote: »
    Hello I have been on banking 365 this morning, i cannot find the option where to place the travel note for use of the card abroad,thanks 

Hi there,
    Thanks for the message.
    You no longer need to give travel notice when using your card abroad. All we would ask is that you make sure that your correct phone number is registered on your account in case we need to contact for any reason.
    You can check (and if needs be change) this number through the "Amend my mobile phone number for security codes" section within the "Manage Accounts" tab of your 365 online profile.
    Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement