Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

portrait photography contract, or general photographic services contract template

• 05-04-2017 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

hello :)

could anyone be so kind and share with some photography contract templates/examples used locally? all I can google out is American style contracts, used there (with $ as payment), but I'm concerned that in Ireland there can be something different about describing of parties usage terms/copyright/laws, with those that are used in USA or other country.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kamili

do you mean a model release form or a contract for someone you are providing photos to?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Aibo

Kamili wrote: »
    do you mean a model release form or a contract for someone you are providing photos to?

Hi Kamili,

I need a "a contract for someone you are providing photos to", as I have model release. I need a template of contract, stating the name of service, photos given, payment taken, time of doing the whole work and stuff like that, so I can change it by my needs.

thanks for reply ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Heebie

I could use some examples of these as well, with language options for if the client is purchasing the copyright to the photos (and paying a mint to do so) or, as normal, the copyright is retained by myself and they need to contact me about any reproduction beyond what is specified in the contract.
    I'd imagine there will be custom items for any contract in either of those scenarios, but there should be general clauses that can be used in both, as well.

Advertisement