Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banking 365

• 05-04-2017 3:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭

I recently applied online for 365 service for an account that I operate, I applied on Monday 3 Apr, I didn't receive anything back until today about half hour ago i got this email which I think is spam and not from Banking 365.
    How can i check if my account is being set up?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Afternoon Fionn, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

We can confirm that the email you've received is known as a 'Phishing email' and did not originate with Bank of Ireland. Just to clarify, we do not send emails requesting customers to confirm any account or password information. We also do not send emails advising to fix your account by clicking on a resolution link. For more information on our Stay Safe policy and how you can report emails like this please see here

With relation to your registration for 365Online you can find all the information you'll need to get set up here

I hope this helps and if you need anything else, please let us know. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine  

Advertisement