Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Art 2017

Options
  • 05-04-2017 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hello everyone, so we got our papers for Art the other day; if you're doing Art, what do you think of the craft titles/ still life passages etc? I'm thinking of doing the Gothic film festival poster, but I'm also so confused about what to put on the preliminary sheet??? Also what are they looking for with still life?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 katekitty88

I'm planning on doing the calligraphy! For the prep sheet you simply have to do drawings and sketches similar to what you will use on the day, and write about what you will change. Also I'm doing loads of different types of lettering to see what I'll use. That's pretty much what it is!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Ron603

I'll probably end up doing the clay modelling, the themes are not very nice though.

Advertisement