Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Accessories for this dress please

• 05-04-2017 7:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭

Hi guys have this dress for a communion, its much nicer than the pic and with a full circle skirt, colour between a red and orange - was thinking of a long golden pendant.

Was wondering what colour shoes to wear - maybe yellow? Would bright blue be too much of a contrast. All my high heels are black, or nude. I feel this dress needs a bit of colour against it. Thanks a mill

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭2xj3hplqgsbkym

I would go with white shoes and white bag. Simple delicate gold chain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭SarahMollie

I would not go white or yellow.

I think some sort of muted metallic in either gold or bronze tones would be nicest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

Tan, silver, gold, rose gold or bronze.

Blue is the opposite of orange, and yellow is far too bright, they will clash like mad.

A small necklace the same metallic shade as your shoes would be nice, the colour of the dress is very dramatic so I wouldnt wear any statement jewelry or other bright colours, I think it will be too much.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

Thanks guys - would never have thought of those colours , liking the idea of bronze or gold and then a simple necklace

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

To be fair, the black sandals in the photo come over quite well, if you had a thin black choker and black stud earrings. Then a clutch to match the dress.
    Everything about this dress will always be dramatic, because of the strong cheerful colour.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

I agree, gold shoes, bag and jewellery could work very well for this dress.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 graciegirl

Wow fab dress.
    Just need some accessories to complete it. Maybe nice gold bag or statement necklace?
    Redpunto wrote: »
    Hi guys have this dress for a communion, its much nicer than the pic and with a full circle skirt, colour between a red and orange - was thinking of a long golden pendant.

Was wondering what colour shoes to wear - maybe yellow? Would bright blue be too much of a contrast. All my high heels are black, or nude. I feel this dress needs a bit of colour against it. Thanks a mill

Advertisement