Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

buggy over 15kg

Options
  • 05-04-2017 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭

Would anyone have a recommendation for a buggy for over 15kg..not expensive, as its only really for days out, shops etc..I seen a few but they are for under 15kg, they might just do as I will only be using it once a week/fortnight??
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

The Out n About Nipper takes up to 22kg.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

we use an out n about nipper single too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭ncmc

I have a Baby Jogger City Mini GT and love it. It takes up to 30kg. It's not the smallest buggy, but it's very nippy to push around and folds by just pulling one strap. It might be a bit expensive for what you want, but the re-sale value is excellent, so that might be worth considering.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

MacLaren techno is fab :)

Advertisement