Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When it comes to university rankings, what really counts? Waterford Institute of Tech

• 06-04-2017 8:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I am an international student.I got offer letter from (WIT) and (LYIT) But I am more interested in LYIT because the course they are offering me is MS in Private cloud technologies as well as 2 month placement.But LYIT ranking is lower than WIT.Tell me about letterkenny for international student

[font=q_serif, Georgia, Times, 'Times New Roman', serif]LYIT is offering me the course that will be perfect for me. The only issue is that, if i graduated from LYit. What are my chances in getting a job related to my field. Suppose I am going for a interview and there are 20 other applicants from UCD, DIT. Trinity and other top universities. What are my chances. It depends on my knowledge or university ranking plays a important role in this?[/font]

[font=q_serif, Georgia, Times, 'Times New Roman', serif]I would also like to know that i want to improve my English is there any social work or part time job I can find there?[/font]

Advertisement