Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which iPhone is most popular for resale?

Options
  • 06-04-2017 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,100 ✭✭✭

I'm due an upgrade and will likely sell it on - which colour / combo of iPhone is most popular in terms of market value?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Oxter

I'm due an upgrade and will likely sell it on - which colour / combo of iPhone is most popular in terms of market value?

iPhone's with memory higher than the minimum.

e.g. Iphone SE now comes as new with 32gb minimum, or 128. 64gb models have also been dropped, leaving 32, 128 or 256gb only. There is no new 16gb iphone available now. People have mostly bought minimum spec phones, making the bigger memory models harder to get secondhand.

iOS will become even more memory hungry in the future.

If I could I would get the red 256gb Iphone 7 special edition.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,484 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Oxter wrote: »
    iPhone's with memory higher than the minimum.

e.g. Iphone SE now comes as new with 32gb minimum, or 128. 64gb models have also been dropped, leaving 32, 128 or 256gb only. There is no new 16gb iphone available now. People have mostly bought minimum spec phones, making the bigger memory models harder to get secondhand.

iOS will become even more memory hungry in the future.

If I could I would get the red 256gb Iphone 7 special edition.

Not meaning to be pedantic, and I know what you're getting at but you confusing memory (RAM) with storage space/disk space.

Two different things.

Advertisement