Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Update discrepancy between 365 online desktop and mobile app

• 06-04-2017 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭

Can you please explain to me why I can see more uptodate information on my accounts thought the app.

This morning I have opened the desktop version and the app at the same time, on the app I am seeing the latest transactions on my credit card, but on the desktop version the last 2 days of transactions are not there and the balance is not correct either. 

I would have assumed both draw the information from the same place so why the difference?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Afternoon Aye Bosun, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

We have answered a similar query relating to this here which should help explain your query. 

Just to mention, since then we have introduced a new Online Service designed specifically for personal Credit Card accounts. Card Care allows you to view real time balances including pending transactions on your account. Other benefits include viewing your Pin online requesting a Credit Limit change. 

I hops this helps and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Aye Bosun

We have answered a similar query relating to this here which should help explain your query. 

Just to mention, since then we have introduced a new Online Service designed specifically for personal Credit Card accounts. Card Care allows you to view real time balances including pending transactions on your account. Other benefits include viewing your Pin online requesting a Credit Limit change. 

I hops this helps and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Elaine 
    Thanks Elaine, I've had a look at that and yes the cc information is up to date, but does not answer my question, if fact it brings further questions as I now see the app does not up date on time either.  Why does the desktop and app not show the up to date information if the this other site can. The whole idea behind 365 was to manage all your accounts in one place, why have the facility for cc on this if you cannot rely on the information given and have to visit another site to verify it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,205 ✭✭✭Tow

They have a hodgepodge of different systems each with their own database, with different feeds and which re-sync each night.

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Aye Bosun wrote: »

Elaine 
    Thanks Elaine, I've had a look at that and yes the cc information is up to date, but does not answer my question, if fact it brings further questions as I now see the app does not up date on time either.  Why does the desktop and app not show the up to date information if the this other site can. The whole idea behind 365 was to manage all your accounts in one place, why have the facility for cc on this if you cannot rely on the information given and have to visit another site to verify it.
    Good Morning Aye Bosun, 

Thank you for coming back to us here. 

The reason for this is due to a timing difference of when the data is updated on each platform. While the balance currently updates on the mobile app earlier than 365Online and the tablet app, you're underlining 'Credit Available' will always be up to date. 

Based on our customers feedback Card Care was launched in May of 2016 to allow customers to view real time balance including pending transactions. We appreciated your feedback on this and will certainly forward to our online team for further review. 

Elaine

Advertisement