Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting advice and products for clear skin

Options
  • 06-04-2017 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭

I am wondering if anyone can recommend somewhere to speak with someone and then to get products to get a good skin routine going?

I'm not very into makeup, or skin products etc, and have never had my eye brows done, mainly out of fear. So can anyone recommend someone I could talk to who would know about skin types and what might suit etc.
    I'm getting married this year and I still have breakouts in my skin. So I want to try and improve that as best as possible.
    Also if anyone can recommend somewhere in the midlands for eyebrows etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

You could go to a beauticians or skin clinic in your area and ask for a consultation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

leanonme wrote: »
    I am wondering if anyone can recommend somewhere to speak with someone and then to get products to get a good skin routine going?

I'm not very into makeup, or skin products etc, and have never had my eye brows done, mainly out of fear. So can anyone recommend someone I could talk to who would know about skin types and what might suit etc.
    I'm getting married this year and I still have breakouts in my skin. So I want to try and improve that as best as possible.
    Also if anyone can recommend somewhere in the midlands for eyebrows etc.

What are your skin concerns?

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭leanonme

I have dry skin, and they experience alot of break outs etc. I'm getting married in august and would like my skin to be better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

leanonme wrote: »
    I have dry skin, and they experience alot of break outs etc. I'm getting married in august and would like my skin to be better.

I would advise you to use a gentle cleanser - like Elaves (i love it and use it daily). Then try to find whats causing the breakouts, is it hormonal or something topical you are using? Where are the breakouts normally - what area of the face?

Advertisement