Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Statements for Business accounts

• 06-04-2017 10:54am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭

Hi,

How often are statements for business accounts sent and when are they sent / available on line each month? I opened up my business account at the end of Feb and got a Feb statement but I was on holidays at the time so I don't know when it arrived or was made available on line. I presume they are monthly but thought the March statement would have been available online by now but it's not and I haven't received anything in the post.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Afternoon mel.b, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

May I ask if you use 365Online or Business Online? 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

365online

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Thank you mel.b

Statement frequencies can differ from account to account. Any statements already issued are available to view and download on 365Online by clicking the 'Statements' tab and then choosing the option for 'Statements and Documents'. 

If a statement has not yet been issued and you would like an up to date one, you can order this on 365Online via the Service Desk. Once ordered before 3.30pm on a working day, the statement will be produced overnight and be ready to download online the following working day. 

If you'd like to confirm or change your statement frequency please send this request via the 'Ask a Question' option in the Service Desk. 

For more information on estatements please see here on our website. 

I hope this helps and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement