Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mortgage questrong. Broker needed

• 06-04-2017 11:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi all

Unusual mortgage query. I was advised boards is a good place to ask.
    I'm looking for advice on getting a second mortgage.

Current situation. Living with partner no children, 36 and we have a mortgage of 185k on our home worth 270k.

I have an apartment i bought alone in the boom. It's worth 160k I owe 102k on it and have rented it for years fully tax compliant etc. Now what I want to do for long personal reasons is to sell this particular apartment and buy a slightly better one for same purpose of renting it out.

I want to do this alone (not with partner) and on a salary of 36k I will have a 75k deposit to put to it and would be hoping for a buy to let mortgage of 120k.

Questions. Is this possible? I've a great savings record, work for 8 years in a permanent office job and have no loans or debts. Has anyone out there' got a buy to let mortgage recently.

Anyou advice greatly appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Afternoon She who dares, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

It is certainly possible to apply for a second mortgage. Each application is reviewed case by case and all factors are taken into consideration. We have a fantastic page on our website which will off you some more information on this here

We can also arrange a call for you from one of our Mortgage advisers who'll be happy to discuss your individual query. Just send us a Private Message with your name and contact number and we can help with this. 

In order to send a PM please make sure you have signatures set to display in your control panel settings and then click in the link in my signature below to send the message. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement