Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Terrible service

• 06-04-2017 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Good day

I lodged a cheque on Monday,an AIB cheque. The branch was Kildare town. The money is showing in my account,but they say it has not cleared. This is my only means of feeding myself. I went to the branch;and spoke to Sheena,who didn't seem to care at ALL. THE service I have received from BOI has been absolutely atrocious. I have no money,no food;no petrol,can't pay my rent,and no one seems to care about me. I HAVE NEVER experienced such terrible service from a bank. My branch,twitter,and the call centre people don't seem to care about customer retention. So,I will be switching to AIB Bank.

Unless this is resolved today.

Regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Afternoon nickjbodill, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us here and welcome to Boards.ie. 

I'm very sorry to hear of the upset this has caused you and that you are considering moving your account. Cheque clearing times are standard across all Irish banks and a domestic cheque like this from another bank will, I'm afraid take 5 working days to clear. 

I understand that you have also been in contact with my colleague Tara on Facebook and that she is assisting you further with your query. 

We appreciate your feedback here today and will ensure to forward this to the relevant area. 

Thank you, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement