Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir fibre broadband in Ballinderreen, Kilcolgan, Galway

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Pbbuster

eir: Anna wrote: »
    I can assure you that I don't.

Unfortunately, your forecast date still stands and as advised, if there are any changes to this date you will be notified.

-Anna

Can you please explain why the delay? The licence to open the road has always been been the reason given for the 3 months waiting period, but as I have stated before this licence has been approved by Galway County Council a number of weeks ago, I need readings not excuses, I will be moving from eir if this forecast date is not adhered to! Astonishingly bad customer service and the reps in here and in line are given no tools or help to actually help the customers they are paid to
    Assist,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

With forecast dates, there are many factors as to why a date has been pushed out. 

Unfortunately, we would not have access to the exact reasons on our side. 

I do apologise that I do not have any better news on this. 

Thanks, 
    Anna 

With forecast dates, there are many factors as to why a date has been pushed out. 

Unfortunately, we would not have access to the exact reasons on our side. 

I do apologise that I do not have any better news on this. 

Thanks, 
    Anna 
    Anna,

Maybe you could give me the contact details of someone who could does have access to the reasons for the delay, I'm
    Thinking this would not be too much to ask.

Our Open eir appointments department may be able to assist you with this. 

You can contact them on 01-5366550. 

Thanks, 
    Anna 

Our Open eir appointments department may be able to assist you with this. 

You can contact them on 01-5366550. 

Thanks, 
    Anna 

I have rang open eir as recommended and they have in turn said they have no record and to contact eir customer service!!!! Right hand obviously has no idea what the right hand is doing!!! Please can you inform me as to who can assist me!

• Advertisement

Pbbuster wrote: »
    I have rang open eir as recommended and they have in turn said they have no record and to contact eir customer service!!!! Right hand obviously has no idea what the right hand is doing!!! Please can you inform me as to who can assist me!

THIS IS BEYOND A JOKE!!! My forecast date had now been moved onto 23rd of October, when the details of the road opening licence are as follows

Road opening licence no 0092 granted 5/7/2017

Valid until 5/10/2017

So licence will actually expire before the work is to be carried out!!!

Eir is a pure an utter joke!

THIS IS BEYOND A JOKE!!! My forecast date had now been moved onto 23rd of October, when the details of the road opening licence are as follows

Valid until 5/10/2017

It's funny when you get talking to someone with authority you can actually get a straight answer and work done!

Got talking to an area supervisor at 10am Monday morning, he had an engineer here at 3pm that day to assess work needed.

Crew arrived this morning with digger and equipment, they worked until they got the cable into the house,

Fibre should be connected tomorrow, I'm delighted but very disappointed at the amount of shouting I had to do to get to this stage!

Eir really need to up their game if they want to hold onto customers!

Valid until 5/10/2017

It's funny when you get talking to someone  with authority you can actually get a straight answer and work done!

Got talking to an area supervisor at 10am Monday morning, he had an engineer here at 3pm that day to assess work needed.

Crew arrived this morning with digger and equipment, they worked until they got the cable into the house,

Fibre should be connected tomorrow,  I'm delighted but very disappointed at the amount of shouting I had to do to get to this stage!

Eir really need to up their game if they want to hold onto customers!
    I'm glad to hear you have got this sorted and work has started. 

I'm sorry it has taken this long and apologies for all inconvenience caused. 

I'll be sure to pass this feedback on. 

Thanks 

Anna 

Advertisement