Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shaking up the brands (Raw & SD Spoilers - Shakeup Discussion)

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,507 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Smackdown looks really good. Pretty much a whole list of people who really needed that change.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,251 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Maybe I missed it but they they refer to them as Shining Stars? I just heard Primo and Epico.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Maybe I missed it but they they refer to them as Shining Stars? I just heard Primo and Epico.

Yeah I didn't hear them mention them as shining stars except on talking smack

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Kevin Owens on Talking smack is going to be the best. More please

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Kevin Owens on Talking smack is going to be the best. More please

I agree, it was awkward though when he tried congratulating Renee but she didn't want to talk about it and he kept pushing it - but it will be great to watch when he loses a match or doesn't agree with the no.1 contender

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Yay for Smackdown! Rusev Machka!

AJ Styles, Nakamura, Kevin Owens, Rusev, Sami Zayn & John Cena all on one brand makes me happy

Plus I guess the champ Randy Orton though if I'm honest he bores me these days.

Charlotte is obviously a big get for the Womens division too and I look forward to her and Becky feuding somewhere down the line. I'd say they will love being on the same show. Happy Sasha and Charlotte are separated too although I can't really say I am happy that Tamina is back but meh.

I wonder will they now say the same thing they did about Owens / Y2J with regards Wyatt / Orton with the winner being the one on SD as I really can't see Bray winning unless they have something odd planned cos SD does need a World Title afterall, although that would at least explain why AJ is moving into the US title picture for now.

If not for Balor & Braun I don't know if I would bother watching Raw. I like others like Miz / Joe too but I think MIz will get lost in the shuffle somewhat and Joe's storyline / lack there of doe snot interest me atm

If not for Balor & Braun I don't know if I would bother watching Raw. I like others like Miz / Joe too but I think MIz will get lost in the shuffle somewhat and Joe's storyline / lack there of doe snot interest me atm

I definitely think Miz will end up getting lost in the show, best part of Raw for me is Finn and now the Hardy Boyz. I also like Seamus & Cesaro and then Sasha but that's it.

I would like to see the Hardys go up against American Alpha some time I think that would be a great match

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

So it's after the next ppv that these changes come into effect?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

D.Q wrote: »

They go into effect immediately but the two title situations needed to be sorted at that PPV as the US title match and World title match now have a member of each roster competing in them.

I actually forgot the Hardys and Sheamus & Cesaro (as like I fear with the Miz they have often been thrust into the mid Raw I couldn't give a F zone) as I do like those guys and along with Finn & Braun really hope all of them get proper pushes as otherwise 3 hours of Raw will seem like such a struggle in comparison to 2 hrs with the likes of Nakamura, AJ & Rusev. Rusev is the one who I think will really thrive when back from injury as he and Lana will essentially replace Miz & Maryse for me and SD were using them brilliantly.

That said I do find it a pity we won't get any Rusev / Angle interactions now

D.Q wrote: »

They come into effect now but the PPV will just determine whether KO & Orton stay on Smackdown or go to Raw

• Advertisement

I say Charlotte is happy enough to have been moved over to Smackdown after getting dropped on her head by Nia Jax :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,832 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

So how many times will we see Sami and Kevin fight on Smackdown over the next year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,300 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

So how many times will we see Sami and Kevin fight on Smackdown over the next year.
    I'll be suprised if there is a week they aren't involved in some way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,300 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Itssoeasy wrote: »

I think they mean fight each other

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

kopite386 wrote: »
    They come into effect now but the PPV will just determine whether KO & Orton stay on Smackdown or go to Raw

So I assume this means no KO in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

ERG89 wrote: »
    Looking forward to him & Titus teaming. :pac:

06%20-%201%20week.jpg

Damn wwe be stereotypin' :P

Advertisement