Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling iphone se

Options
  • 06-04-2017 4:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Hey guys,

I'm selling a brand new iPhone se that is still in the box and hasn't been opened. Unlocked to all networks. Where's the best place to sell it? Selling for 350 and it's 500+ in store unlocked. Not having much joy thus far.

Kind regards,
    Peter.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭jacksie66

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Looking at adverts 350 seems the norm
    http://www.adverts.ie/for-sale/q_iPhone+se/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Peter117

jacksie66 wrote: »
    Adverts or try CEX

Anywhere else do you know? Cex are offering me so little. But my price on adverts is well cheaper than theirs and it's brand new but no joy there also.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

The only benefit I see about selling to cex is less hassle for you if you are in a hurry to sell, you just leave it for a couple of hours to check it. Adverts has lots of people messing, offering you way under your asking price, offer to swaps, people not showing up to collect, etc.

It might not sell in Adverts if you are new or no feedback, depend on the description, are they your own pictures? You need to sell for same or a bit lower for other similar and same condition phones selling in your area.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

What about eBay? Might get more money on eBay UK rather than eBay.ie

I bought my phone from there last year, got it for a lot less than Carphone Warehouse though, but the seller started the auction at a low price and relied on bids, I'm sure he got less than he was hoping for but that's the luck of bidding unfortunately.

If you want a certain price you might want to put a reserve price on it and rely on people bidding after that or maybe even a buy it now price.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭jacksie66

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement