Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

regarding the Eir WiFi update

Options
  • 06-04-2017 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭

Ok so I'm talking about the ability to log into another person's eir broadband provided you are also in eir broadband customer update.

So last night I set this up on my router, also set up the my own username and password via the Eir app. when complete it said to give it some time before it starts to work. Still waiting for it to start.

Is this officially launched or was it just a software update that hasn't been made live yet?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭eir: Leanne

Hi god's toy,

Thanks for getting in touch with us today. 

This is a new service that is currently been trailed.

If you have any further queries please feel free to contact our technical support team. You can contact them directly on 1890260260 or freephone 1901.

Thanks, 
    Leanne. 

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Probably gonna get the same answer here but wanted to ask anyway...

OK so I got the email for the eir wifi but still does not log in.  Do eir have any guide to follow? I see one for setting up but not one for logging in.
    It says I'll auto connect on the link ( https://www.eir.ie/eirwifi/ ) but nothing happens for me.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭eir: Leanne

Hi god's toy, 

Thank you for getting back in touch. 

I would recommend contacting technical support on 1890260260 for the best support on this. Unfortunately, I would be personally unable to assist you with this query.

I do apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks, 
    Leanne. 

Advertisement