Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would you like my free book?

Options
  • 06-04-2017 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭

Hello all,

Today I have started to do, what many would probably have done, almost 365 days ago. You see, I released my ebook,
    Tempers: go lose yourself, last year, on my birthday, which is today. Yay!
    But I kind of left it, upon its crowded Amazon shelf and I did what most will see as being the most natural thing ever. I wrote more books.

I would absolutely love if everyone, nay anyone, would like to download a free copy of my work from Amazon. I have availed of a promotion that Amazon run, to giveaway my book for a period of 5 days.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Tempers-find-yourself-Paul-Kilmartin-ebook/dp/B01G8T7GV2/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1491494247&sr=8-1-fkmr0

I am really very proud of it. When you read it, if you would like to review my work on Amazon, I would be incredibly appreciative.

I will keep you posted on how everything goes.

Thank you.

Advertisement