Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing Credit Card Terminal Provider

Options
  • 06-04-2017 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,031 ✭✭✭

Hi

I was with AIB/Payzone for my credit card terminal. They wrote to me about changing my rates etc, so I looked around for a better deal than they were offering. I think I found one so went to terminate my relationship with payzone. I was out of contract with them, they are changing the deal I had with them, but they say I have to give 3 mths notice to leave, I think as they were changing the deal I should be able to leave without notice.

Am I right?

Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

What does the contract you have/had with them say?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,031 ✭✭✭Firblog

Haven't it in front of me, I'd say it says a 90 day notice of intention to quit. I suppose my question is If they unilaterally change any part of the contract does not the contract become null and void in total? and I can walk away? much like when 3 recently raised the monthly fees for their phone packages, everyone was able to leave their contracts and keep the phones.

Cheers

Advertisement