Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Emergency - suede shoe cleaner!

• 06-04-2017 8:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭

Emergency people!

I have nude coloured suede wedges. They desperately need a clean. My friend mentioned some amazing suede cleaner before from supermarket I think but I can't remember what it was. Does anyone have any ideas? Would shampooing them be a terrible idea? I don't want to spend a lot of money on a cleaning product! But I need the shoes tomorrow night.............. !

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 387 ✭✭dango

If you're near a Schuh, they have a suede cleaner for about a tenner.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

dango wrote: »
    If you're near a Schuh, they have a suede cleaner for about a tenner.

Not near a Schuh unfortunately but thank you!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭amber2

Punch suede nubuck cleaner, will be in any supermarket, Tesco Dunnes or S/v.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Sebastian Dangerfield

Do these actually work? Any time Ive used something like this from Foot Locker, yes the dirt goes but most of the suede does too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭amber2

Works perfectly I just spray It on leave it for a few mins & wipe it off with a dry cloth, never had an issue, but I Do use instant protector spray prior to wearing the shoes in the first place.

Edit you can get a suede brush applicator also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

amber2 wrote: »
    Punch suede nubuck cleaner, will be in any supermarket, Tesco Dunnes or S/v.

Thank you

Had a look earlier in Tesco and could only see a black spray, said suitable for all shoes so going to try that. Couldn't see anything like that. What aisle would you get it? I saw a punch stand at end of aisle but mostly only insoles and shoe Polish on it

Advertisement