Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New build - estates Wexford Town

Options
  • 06-04-2017 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭

Hi

I'm looking to buy a house with the help to buy scheme so it's needs to be a new build. Does anyone know of any new estates being built in Wexford town in the next year or 18 months other than Ard Uisce. I've heard planning permission was granted for 150 houses in coolcots lane but took a drive up there this evening, couldn't see the work starting anytime soon as the site is the same way it's been for years. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,695 ✭✭✭jd

I think I saw a sign up for more houses at Coill Aoibhinn on the Newtown Road (just past Coolcotts Lane on the way out of town)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

There is a few new builds going on in Crosstown as well. Small development, 10 or so house.

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭Wexy86

Thanks guys,if he think of any more keep th coming

• Registered Users Posts: 2,069 ✭✭✭Tzar Chasm

Does a new build mean 'bought off the plans' or would first occupancy count?

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭Wexy86

Tzar Chasm wrote: »
    Does a new build mean 'bought off the plans' or would first occupancy count?

From what I've read first occupancy is the requirement with one either one the approved contractors or a self build

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,069 ✭✭✭Tzar Chasm

There are a few estates around with unsold/unfinished houses, especially if you look outside town, like Kilrane, or Rosslare.

Advertisement