Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Multiple Siemens SPCK521 Keypads internal speaker volume

Options
  • 06-04-2017 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Hi All

With previous alarms that I have owned, the keypad usually has a lovely lady tell me that the alarm is set or where the activation zone is in the event of the alarm being triggered.

This is grand but when it comes to arming the part-set for night time, you usually get a "system armed" or a loud beep etc.

I was wondering, with two of the Siemens SPCK521 panels in use, is it possible to:
    • lower the volume of the internal speaker in general (independently or both keypads)?
    • Have a silent set for night time/part set? (For both arming and disarming part set)

I've had a read of the SPC 4320 control panel manual and couldn't see anything in there. I cant find a manual for the keypad itself.
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Yes they can be configured individually and for night time etc.
    The easiest option is via the browser.
    Configuration - Ebus - Keypads, edit keypad.

Advertisement