Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Left Luggage Near Connolly Station

Options
  • 06-04-2017 10:29pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 2,589 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know of where I could leave bags for the day tomorrow? Having trouble finding up to date information.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭pm1977x

There's lockers in Connolly isn't there? If not there used to be a small place across the road towards the Liffey for leaving luggage.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,344 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

There's an Internet cafe on the opposite side of Amiens Street a door or two down from Subway but think they might be expensive enough. No idea of opening hours. I am sure I've seen signs for it at another internet place on the corner of Talbot and Gardiner Streets - Worldlink I think it's called. They close around 7.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,828 ✭✭✭✭L1011

pm1977x wrote: »
    There's lockers in Connolly isn't there? If not there used to be a small place across the road towards the Liffey for leaving luggage.

Long gone. Busaras is currently closed too; so its the net caff across the road (either beside or near Subway) as the closest. Actually that's closer than Busaras anyway!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 2,589 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mystery Egg

Thank you all! Does anyone know what the internet cafe is called by any chance?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭gizmo81

The lockers in Jervis are great if you're around town anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,828 ✭✭✭✭L1011

"Internet and Call Shop"

https://www.google.ie/maps/@53.3510929,-6.2502852,3a,75y,290.97h,75.53t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sgCwvTxGqOk4ZhzntTPTQyw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1?hl=en

Advertisement