Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Begger outside Town Centre shopping centre

• 06-04-2017 10:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭

There's someone who I see begging outside the entrance to the Town Centre shopping centre which is near the Sheraton.

I can't understand why the Gardai can't do something about her begging, she's got a criminal background and is known to them.

She also begs directly outside the Friary before services.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

Tell her to **** off if she begs from you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭Demonique

Tell her to **** off if she begs from you.

Did you miss the part where I said she had a criminal background?

The fact is she has been sent down for violent crime in the past, no one wants to say anything to her in case she attacks them.

Demonique wrote: »
    Did you miss the part where I said she had a criminal background?

The fact is she has been sent down for violent crime in the past, no one wants to say anything to her in case she attacks them.

I'd kick her straight into the face if she came near me.... No questions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

LMAO :pac::pac::pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Facekicker, is that you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭Demonique

You'd have her entire scumbag family after you then

This is going to sound sorta mean, but when she was a lot younger her face looked like Quark from Star Trek Deep Space Nine

L.Jenkins wrote: »
    Facekicker, is that you?

No its not me.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Demonique wrote: »
    You'd have her entire scumbag family after you then...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,504 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Weren't the (Victorian) begging/vagrancy laws struck down as unconstitutional in Ireland a few years ago?

Advertisement