Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

club for teenage boy to join in limericks

• 06-04-2017 10:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 492 ✭✭

Hi guys have a brother who cant play sport due to a physical injury, he's feeling awful lonely has a great interest in gaming , chess , pokemon any ideas

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

There's a shop called 'The Gathering' in town. Sounds perfect for him!

It's mostly around board games like 'Warhammer' and stuff like that (you build your own models, paint them, and then use them to play). They would also play card games like 'Magic' and stuff like that.

Clicky

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 492 ✭✭celligraphy

J Mysterio wrote:
    It's mostly around board games like 'Warhammer' and stuff like that (you build your own models, paint them, and then use them to play). They would also play card games like 'Magic' and stuff like that.

Thanks just messaged them there about Events, hopefully he 'll be interested enough to go ,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Go with him and hand around long enough for him to be comfortable. Kids spend all day in there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 492 ✭✭celligraphy

Thought that my mother want a to bring him but I don't think that's a good move might bring him myself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭chicorytip

Limerick Chess Club. They hold a weekly gathering in the Pery Hotel(I think it's called) on Glentworth St. All ages and levels of ability.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭cupan_tae

Not sure how old your bro - but they've been running coder dojo in LIT on saturdays I think. A buddy of mine helps out there - might be of interest to him.

Advertisement