Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PIANO PLAYER (Experienced Working Musician)

• 06-04-2017 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I'm a mature working Keyboard Musician with experience in live performance on the Irish, UK & European Circuits. I'm also experienced in Session Studio Recording and composition.

I come from Irish Trad & Country Music Roots but am fully Classically trained and played on an 8 piece Jazz Line-up in Germany.

I'm attempting to return to my Musical Roots and am looking for an experienced Band offering paid work in Country & Folk / or Fusions of both.

I have my own transport and am willing to work & travel nationwide 5/6 nights per week.

I use a Full Size Roland FP7F Digital Piano & PSR 8000 Yamaha Studio Sampler Keyboard. I'm also interested in working with ambitious Bands wanting to record their own original material but I have no problem at all working with serious and hard working Cover Bands. Let me know if that sounds like your Band.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22 galimosan

I'm an American now living in County Kerry. Me, and an incredible singer I've worked with most of my life are attempting to put together a Committments style band to make money. We've been playing professionally all our lives, and are looking for totally pro players who could easily put this kind of band together with just a handful of rehearsals, and then put together a package for agents, and start playing the big, money making corporate/wedding gigs. I figure we could rehearse once a week in a central location. Since I'm new on here, I can't post links, but if you go to YouTube and key in my name, Garry Limuti, then go to the video of my band covering Otis Reddings "I've Been Loving You Too Long", you can hear what level we are at, and get an idea of the type of band we are trying to put together.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 MMRMusic

Hi Garry,
    Send me an email or phone contact & we can talk more about this off-line.
    Listened to the uTube link...and a few more... very good. MMRMusic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22 galimosan

Don't know if you got my email response, but you can contact me at galimosan@gmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 3 MMRMusic

I've emailed just now.

Advertisement