Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Letting agencies that find you a flat

Options
  • 07-04-2017 12:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hey guys
    I remember back in the day you could pay a agency 50 euro and they would find you a flat, at the moment I'm on a hostel and qualify for the hap program which pays a deposit within 72hrs , Is there any letting agencies that you can register with so they can look for a apartment /flat

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Baby01032012

1nmailbox wrote: »
    Hey guys
    I remember back in the day you could pay a agency 50 euro and they would find you a flat, at the moment I'm on a hostel and qualify for the hap program which pays a deposit within 72hrs , Is there any letting agencies that you can register with so they can look for a apartment /flat

None for private tenants and definitely none for HAP

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

I wouldn't deal with an agency at all, I'd try and deal directly with LLs in less desirable areas. I'm not trying to be rude or smart there it just that demand is massive at the moment and HAP is an additional hoop for LL's to jump through.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,238 ✭✭✭Claw Hammer

1nmailbox wrote: »
    Hey guys

Those 50 Euro agencies did not find a flat. They allowed landlords to register the flat for free and then charged tenants for the list.

Advertisement