Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tassimo UK fidelia bundle £53..incl free machine

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

My order still in progress... No refund yet anyway...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭pissed

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    My order still in progress... No refund yet anyway...

Same here, dont hold out much hope though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Bizarrely, my refund has disappeared from my pending transactions on my bank account..

.. no clue what's going on..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭harr

Basq wrote: »
    Bizarrely, my refund has disappeared from my pending transactions on my bank account..

.. no clue what's going on..
    And mine ...order still open on the tassimo page...refund has disappeared 🤔

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭dawnied

harr wrote: »
    And mine ...order still open on the tassimo page...refund has disappeared 🀔

Maybe its that weekend banking thing that happens? Where the bank transactions appear and disappear again only to be taken out again when you have spent the money

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 817 ✭✭✭ronanc1000

I can't see why there would be a problem with this deal unless there is a stock issue. It's well advertised and you are entitled to use one voucher per order. It should come through.

The one I ordered is out for delivery today from DPD...I should have it in the next couple of days

ronanc1000 wrote: »
    I can't see why there would be a problem with this deal unless there is a stock issue. It's well advertised and you are entitled to use one voucher per order. It should come through.
    Considering we're using vouchers gotten using fake registrations of machines and the product page also states 'Not combinable with other promotions', I'd say they're well within their right to cancel.

Considering we're using vouchers gotten using fake registrations of machines and the product page also states 'Not combinable with other promotions', I'd say they're well within their right to cancel.

Some combination of numbers will probably be a machine and some poor fecker will buy a new machine at full price and register only to be told invalid code bummer for them...

Mine is still pending anyways...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭fdevine

Order is "in progress" when I log in to my Tassimo account so fingers crossed

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    Some combination of numbers will probably be a machine and some poor fecker will buy a new machine at full price and register only to be told invalid code bummer for them...

Never mind full price.....the irony if it was one of our own that the S/N was invalid for...... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭cfeeneyinterior

Shpiment notification there and invoice. £43 with the 10er off. All good. Hopefully they're nice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭dinneenp

HI,
    Do nespresso capsules work in that machine?
    Thanks,
    Pa

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,371 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

dinneenp wrote: »
    HI,
    Do nespresso capsules work in that machine?
    Thanks,
    Pa

Does petrol work in a diesel?

Contacted customer service, all in order they got paid and my order is being processed and will be shipped today or tomorrow, even though I got a refund which is back showing on my account...

• Advertisement

Haha acquiescefc a bit mean but I did leave out a chuckle!!

Mr. Dineen the nespresso pods wouldn't work, you do get a lot of pods with this offer tho and they are also on offer In tesco at the moment if that helps any bit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 893 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

Just got a shipped notification

Just got my shipping notification albeit indicating cost of £53.

Yep order just shipped....refund still in my bank account 🤔

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,853 ✭✭✭bromley52

Mine just shipped. I used a £10 code and paid with Revolut using PM as the billing address. I wasnt hopefull because of both.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Just got my shipping notification albeit indicating cost of £53.

£43.01 Everywhere on my invoices....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Mine has dispatched as well (Paypal + Parcel Wizard).

Just shipped happy days...

£43.01 Everywhere on my invoices....
    Yeah, my shipping confirmation indicated £53 but invoice indicated £43..

.. paid them £43 by Paypal so it was all they were getting from me regardless.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Thanks for the smart arsed answer!

Several other company/brand capsules work in the DeLonghi Nespresso machines and I don't know anything about Tassimo or what sized capsules the machine takes. So I though my question was valid.

Yeah, my shipping confirmation indicated £53 but invoice indicated £43..

.. paid them £43 by Paypal so it was all they were getting from me regardless.

Same. Shipped. PayPal & PW. £43 paid. No issues after all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 817 ✭✭✭ronanc1000

Knew there wouldn't be a problem. ☺
    Looking forward to testing & tasting!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭honda boi

Tried to use the £10 on the offer but too late to the party :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Boxfresh

Just ordered but the £10 discount never worked. They must have copped on. Still a good deal.

Will we need the milk pods for some of the coffees included in this deal....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭stdidit

Will we need the milk pods for some of the coffees included in this deal....

I'm open to correction but I think they are included. The packs of pods, like cappuccino, which say 8 on the front have 8 coffee pods and 8 milk pods. The packs which you don't need for milk say 16 on the outside.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

stdidit wrote: »
    I'm open to correction but I think they are included. The packs of pods, like cappuccino, which say 8 on the front have 8 coffee pods and 8 milk pods. The packs which you don't need for milk say 16 on the outside.
    Yup, that is correct.

Parcel motel only charged me €7.95 today which is the standard home delivery rate too I think.
    Not too bad at all!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭honda boi

dawnied wrote: »
    Parcel motel only charged me €7.95 today which is the standard home delivery rate too I think.
    Not too bad at all!

So how's the coffee? :p

honda boi wrote: »
    So how's the coffee? :p

Haha...getting delivered about 3 today...it feels like Christmas lol

Its arrived...looks so worth the money

dawnied wrote: »
    Its arrived...looks so worth the money
    Definitely looks like good value...looking forward to trying it out now..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

I ordered around midnight last night. For those of you who didn't get your confirmation emails right away, roughly how long were you waiting? Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,853 ✭✭✭bromley52

I never got one. Just got a shipped email after 3 days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

johnnykilo wrote: »
    I ordered around midnight last night. For those of you who didn't get your confirmation emails right away, roughly how long were you waiting? Thanks!

Ordered just after midnight on the 8th, shipping notification yesterday at 6pm, still says dpd haven't picked it up from tassimo yet though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,596 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Only just realised this is not the usual t12 machine that you see on offer for 40-50

TheDriver wrote: »
    Only just realised this is not the usual t12 machine that you see on offer for 40-50

In what way...better or worse?

Better I'd say..

.. Fidelia is up on €85 in Argos at the minute.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,596 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Its a bigger machine in this offer. Is tassimo nice? I remember last year people wer giving out that some pods were gone bad tasting after they changed some formulae

Its a bigger machine in this offer. Is tassimo nice? I remember last year people wer giving out that some pods were gone bad tasting after they changed some formulae

Because I'm a big kid I've tasted 2 already...the Oreo hot chocolate I bought in tesco and the costa caramel latte one that came with it..they taste pretty good to me...although I did burn my tongue on the first sip!! (Impatient much lol)
    Deceiving milk froth I tell you!

• Advertisement

I have a Espresso machine with milk foamer but it's a bit more work in the morning when I just want to throw coffee into a KeepCup, so this is ideal!

And with all the free pods, definitely will give you insight into if you want to buy more or maybe just invest in something like this to fill it with your own coffee: https://www.my-cap.com/products/reusable-disc-for-tassimo-t-disc-brewers?variant=14557311047

I have a Espresso machine with milk foamer but it's a bit more work in the morning when I just want to throw coffee into a KeepCup, so this is ideal!

And with all the free pods, definitely will give you insight into if you want to buy more or maybe just invest in something like this to fill it with your own coffee: https://www.my-cap.com/products/reusable-disc-for-tassimo-t-disc-brewers?variant=14557311047

I was just watching a guy do this on you tube awhile ago!! He had been trying loads of ways I think he settled on this using his own old pods and a plug for the hole

Just got confirmation from DPD that delivery will be Thursday...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭crabbypaddy

Fidelia is 1.8l tank, Vivy is piddly 0.7l you'd be filling it all the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Their coffee is pretty nice. People were complaining that the milk pods used for lattes etc had changed and weren't nice. I found they didn't taste any different.

• Advertisement
Advertisement