Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tassimo UK fidelia bundle £53..incl free machine

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭harr

My tracking info hasn't updated since Monday night...last status was details given to DPD and nothing since..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

harr wrote: »
    My tracking info hasn't updated since Monday night...last status was details given to DPD and nothing since..

I read somewhere that DPD said their tracking system is currently broke, so it won't update until it arrives.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 893 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

They sent an email yesterday to some of us stating it will be delivered on Thursday

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Niveus Tauri

dawnied wrote: »
    Its arrived...looks so worth the money

can you please measure the box ? will this fit in the parcelmotels big locker ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,853 ✭✭✭bromley52

Basq asked this over on HUKD. see post 86

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭dawnied

Im not At home to check...I'm at work but I will when I do get home if you don't have an answer by then

Its roughly 60x31x34 cm if that helps?

And The largest Parcel Motel locker size is 41 × 38 × 64 cm. The maximum weight is 10 kgs. If your parcel does not fit in the Parcel Motel locker, we'll notify you and make alternative arrangements

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭djo789

Tesco Headford road Galway has a load of tassimo machines for 49.95 in the shop down back of the SC. Its the same model as in the original post this thread started with Bosch fidelia

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Not getting delivery of it to DPD Parcel Wizard up North til next Tuesday. Would have liked it before weekend... ah well!

Basq wrote: »
    Not getting delivery of it to DPD Parcel Wizard up North til next Tuesday. Would have liked it before weekend... ah well!

Ah that sucks :( I know you were looking forward to it

• Advertisement

djo789 wrote: »
    Tesco Headford road Galway has a load of tassimo machines for 49.95 in the shop down back of the SC. Its the same model as in the original post this thread started with Bosch fidelia

Tesco Maynooth as well. Coffee was €5 a pack.

2 delivery emails from DPD just arrived. Hopefully will have it in the PM locker tomorrow. Any issues with sizes etc I'll update here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭loki7777

Mine same at 18th in PM.

Still no update on my tracking since Monday...not in transit or anything 🤔 No emails for me anyway. Just hoping it's a glitch on the tracking page.

I have a question guys, maybe you could help?

Some of you have had pod using coffee machines before..my question is about the storage of the pods..
    Right now I have a considerable wall of coffee boxes taking up my table...no joke I could probably build a little fort!

I want to get storage for the pods, but I don't like the stands as that just seems like more counter top clutter to me..
    Has anyone gotten the drawer? Or know of a better way that just keeps them organised?
    The ones that I have seen seem pretty pricey too!

About 6 on the shelves in Tesco Douglas.

loki7777 wrote: »

Thanks Loki but I was thinking something more like this image, having it under the coffee machine might help with the clutter, but they seem pretty expensive online

Now i see what you want but i can't find anything lower than 15-20 pounds(amazon, ebay,aliexpress) - I think the only chance to make it cheaper would be DIY from whatever you have at home otherwise not worth.

• Advertisement

loki7777 wrote: »
    Now i see what you want but i can't find anything lower than 15-20 pounds(amazon, ebay,aliexpress) - I think the only chance to make it cheaper would be DIY from whatever you have at home otherwise not worth.

Yeah, it might have to be a DIY job, I do appreciate the help and I'm just laughing at myself here with my first world problems...also that I have become my mother with the kitchen clutter..oh dear !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭honda boi

Still no update on my tracking since Monday...not in transit or anything 🀔 No emails for me anyway. Just hoping it's a glitch on the tracking page.

Same here,was hoping to have it before the long weekend

honda boi wrote: »

Mine was received by DPD up north this morning, but hasn't shown up as a future delivery to me down here yet.

honda boi wrote: »
    Just emailed Dpd regarding the order ...they said they have received order number and have Allocated a tracking number but have as of yet received the package from tassamo..track number will update once they have a physical package...sounds odd

Just emailed Dpd regarding the order ...they said they have received order number and have Allocated a tracking number but have as of yet received the package from tassamo..track number will update once they have a physical package...sounds odd

They generate the label before shipping for printing so that's when DPD know they are getting a package and give it a code...they just have to receive the package from the seller yet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭cfeeneyinterior

Mine has been received up north and is due for delivery tomorrow.. happy days

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Mine has been received up north and is due for delivery tomorrow.. happy days

Just got email about this also at 3:20 to confirm delivery for tomorrow...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Mine says delivered to Parcel Motel from DPD, but nothing anywhere on the PM site so far...

Mine says delivered to Parcel Motel from DPD, but nothing anywhere on the PM site so far...

Same

Now appeared and in transit on Parcel Motel website

Got the email and on its way to my locker. Never did I think I would be so looking forward to coffee.

• Advertisement

bromley52 wrote: »
    Never did I think I would be so looking forward to coffee.
    That's me every morning! :)

Finally got email saying it will be delivered to Northern Ireland address on Wednesday so probably Thursday or Friday next week before I get it :eek:

Finally got email saying it will be delivered to Northern Ireland address on Wednesday so probably Thursday or Friday next week before I get it :eek:
    Yeah, mine is over a week from despatch before it gets to ParcelWizard depot in NI. Seems a bit long IMO.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭honda boi

Same as meself, just got the email.

Was it parcel wizard or motel?? Why is it so slow for you? I would have thought you were one of the first to order it from the boards?

Finally I have it. Picked it up earlier. I had to move my sleeping bag promptly when the nightline guy arrived.

Now I am starting to missing the excitement of the last week. Onto the next bargain...

dawnied wrote: »
    Was it parcel wizard or motel?? Why is it so slow for you? I would have thought you were one of the first to order it from the boards?
    Parcel wizard ...unsure why it was slow. It was only sent to DPD yesterday even though I got tracking number last Monday..I had to send a few emails to tassamo to see what the delay was..
    DPD had not received it when I contacted them ..both kind of blaming each other..anyway got the email yesterday and it's on route...

Just picked mine up from Parcel Motel. The box is a perfect fit for the lockers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

This machine is on sale in tesco for 49 today.Its 120 on tassimo website.

Wife got one as a present for a relative.

Yes, but the one here has loads of the capsules with it.. does the Tesco one?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Got an email saying it would be in PM on Tuesday and just received an email from DPD saying within the hour. I'm so excited :)
    Thank you OP, feels like Christmas with tasty treats... Proper Easter :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭skankkuvhima

Just got a text from Parcel Wizard telling me it is going to be delivered (doesn't give a time or date) but it must have been delivered to Parcel Wizard at least (even though I got an email saying it would be Tuesday before it was delivered). Might have it soon!!!

^ Same!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,335 ✭✭✭death1234567

Are you sure it's the fidelia and not the vivy? It's the vivy that's selling for €50 in Dunnes.

Are you sure it's the fidelia and not the vivy? It's the vivy that's selling for €50 in Dunnes.

see pic in post 118

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 458 ✭✭metroburgers

You can avoid using Parcel Motel by changing the DPD delivery from PM to a pickup point in Dublin! (Before the parcel reaches the PM Depot in Antrim, go online and change delivery address to a local pickup depot).

Just got it. 1 cup of 100% Columbian, nice. Next up americano smooth...Nice too. Bargain for all the coffee that comes with it. No more visits to the coffee shop anymore. Although I'm not so sure about the other flavoured ones but I'm sure I'll be trying them... much better than nespresso if you ask me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Just received package... Great bargain for the amount that comes with it...
    thanks op

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Jaycornyn

Just wondering does the promo code still work? Tried it there and it say it is valid but can't be used?

• Advertisement

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    Just received package... Great bargain for the amount that comes with it...
    thanks op

Glad you are happy!! I'm delighted with mine :)

Advertisement