Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

macbook pro replacement screen ?

Options
  • 07-04-2017 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭

i have an old macbook pro 15-inch, the screen is working(not cracked) but has a block of vertical rainbow lines down about 1/3 way in from the right-hand side, i normally hook it up to a large external monitor at work to work-around
    i think this is the LCD which needs replacement
    anyone recommend a good repair / replacement service ?? preferable west dublin /kildare area ?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

devonp wrote: »
    i have an old macbook pro 15-inch, the screen is working(not cracked) but has a block of vertical rainbow lines down about 1/3 way in from the right-hand side, i normally hook it up to a large external monitor at work to work-around
    i think this is the LCD which needs replacement
    anyone recommend a good repair / replacement service ?? preferable west dublin /kildare area ?

There is a specific Mac forum here: Mac

CompuB and Mactivate would be two of the usual recommendations. Apple authorised repair centres also on the Apple support website.

Advertisement