Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tottenham vs Watford - 12:30 KO Sky Sports 1

Options
  • 07-04-2017 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Tottenham-vs-Watford-696x400.jpg

C8u0BnMW0AApoC4.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭GS11

Not sure how long Poch will be with us but I really love the guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭abff

GS11 wrote: »
    Not sure how long Poch will be with us but I really love the guy.

Hopefully he'll remember all the people who came unstuck when they moved to 'bigger' clubs. Keeping him should be the club's top priority, even ahead of keeping Kane and Lloris (although I'd hate to see either of them or any of our other key players go).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

Personally I would like to think we've turned a corner. There's real class and ambition within the team.

We shouldn't be worried about "keeping" players. We don't have a financial need to sell players. Plus if players are ambitious and want to win leagues, why go elsewhere?

On Poch, I truly to believe that he sees Spurs as a project which he will see all the way to the end. Why leave and go to another club only to have to start from the bottom? He's within touching distance of success against the odds, true greatness.

On that topic, I wouldn't consider someone like Guardiola a "world class" manager. Being world class is taking an under dog making them do something they'd never done before - just like Fergie did at Aberdeen. If Poch wins a major trophy (PL or CL) with us - he will become world class.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭larry1

• Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Mauricio Pochettino says Pau Lopez could make his Tottenham Hotspur debut against Watford.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭gar

Anyone going to the game, I'll be there!
    In a box!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Watford claim they are down to the bare bones with players cos of injuries and suspensions,remains to be seen,they've had a couple of good lately but we should turn them over.Great to have Harry back for the run in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭NomadicGray

I want to see us put Watford & Bournemouth to the sword over the next two games to give us some real momentum for the chelsea game.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

C84k92QXoAA5hO2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,962 ✭✭✭Deise Vu

Janssen getting a deserved start, I really hope he starts adding goals to his good work. Trippier in as a rotation, no complaints there. But look at the bench! Harry and Victor both there. Even without Vorm it is the strongest bench we have had for a long long while. Great to see that at this stage of the season.

Watford haven't given us many problems previously (famous lady words, I know) and they are relatively safe so I am predicting a comfortable win here. 3 or 4 zip. If we can get 6 points from this and Bournemouth next week it is at least putting it up to Chelsea to keep winning. Plus it will set up a mouth watering FA semi the folllowing week.

Even the Chelsea fans are starting to recognise that Costa has been muck for them lately so who knows what will happen if Hazard didn't deliver. It's far better craic looking up the table and striving to get there than looking down and getting nervous. 7 points is way too big a gap realistically but I hope we keep up the chase and at least put some pressure on them which is what we failed to do against Leicester and we all know what happened when that elastic broke last year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,731 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Tell us more about these famous lady words

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

Very open. Too open.

Janssen off the cross bar with his hip from 1 yard out.

Patww79 wrote:

Id hate to say it but the parallels with Soldado are undeniable

How did the ref miss that push on Eriksen?

Patww79 wrote: »

Not necessarily. I think he's lacking in confidence, but he's young and might still develop into a useful striker.

He's playing well otherwise. Son is v quiet.

What happen to Wanyama?

• Advertisement

Watford showing more determination to defend than I expected. I still think .,,,, gooooooaaaal

Dele Alli!

We will score four now. Jansssen will be thanking whoever his God is.

Not so dire after all!

3-0 Son.

• Advertisement

Wohooooooo!

Advertisement