Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Seat Footmuff

Options
  • 07-04-2017 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi

Can anyone recommend a footmuff for the Maxi Cosi Infant car seat?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

I think, but I stand to be corrected, that the morrck one is the only one that's crash tested. I have a wallaboo, which is really nice and snug, and so handy. It's not crash tested though, which I didn't know when I bought it

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Could you not just put a blanket over them after they are strapped in?

It's generally recommended not to have any layers under the straps.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I would only use one in the very cold weather ,cars tend to be warm and babies can not regulate their temperature like adults can .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭sillysocks

The morrck blankets are amazing. They have th holes for car seat so there's nothing between the straps and the baby and so much easier than struggling with jackets or coats. Couldn't recommend it enough!
    If you think the baby is too warm it's easy opened out without needing to unstrap the baby, which is great esp if they are asleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,507 ✭✭✭✭fits

Another vote for the morrck blankets. Was money well spent in our case. I use them in the buggy as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 whattoknow

Thanks for the replies. Where can i buy the Morrck blankets?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭sillysocks

As far as I know you can only get them online from their website. Whenever I've ordered one it comes within a few days though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭foodaholic

I loved the Wallaboo
    really great and washed well

Advertisement