Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Available/LeadGuitarist/Dublin/16years experience

• 07-04-2017 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭

Hi all,

32 year old lead guitarist available in the Dublin area.

I have a very eclectic taste. Own gear, own transport.

Gear: Gibson SG, Marshall 122 TSL, Pedal board - Wah, Reverb, Delay, Distortion, boost

Looking for musicians who can play their instruments well and have a professional attitude towards playing.

Open to cover bands as well as originals.

I like metal but i'm into more melodic/ hard rock / indie at the moment.
    So no requests to join a metal band please :)

Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Regards,
    Eric

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭BornIn84

bump

bumpage

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭brianh576

Hey man... Just seen your add...
    Ive been fronty man with a fairly recognised cover band for the past 10 years and am now in the process of setting up another outfit... gigs already in the diary... First one being on 19th august 2017... ive done the nationwide thing with the lads for a long time but now just scaling back and keepiung it fairly local... meath, louth dublin and kildare... Im based in duleek ... i have a bass player in position ready to go and a keys player also... now question is weather to go back out the front myself or to hop in behind the kit ( which is my first love ) ... anyway that remain to be seen... standard pub set list to start with while working on a good wedding set to start taking bookings in the coming months... anyway... gimme a call if your interested ... Brian ( ex Shaken Edge, Electric Avenue, Autumn Commission, The Sway to name a few... ) txt me on 0838673499 if interested.

Advertisement