Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apps logging out

Options
  • 07-04-2017 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭

I have an iPhone 7 updated to latest software. Apps keep logging me out such as whatapp and Revolut. I have to sign back in receive a verification text etc. Others think it's my first time using app and show 'useful hints' when I go into it like it's my first time using it. Very strange and annoying. Any ideas ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭vinnycoyne

I have an iPhone 7 updated to latest software. Apps keep logging me out such as whatapp and Revolut. I have to sign back in receive a verification text etc. Others think it's my first time using app and show 'useful hints' when I go into it like it's my first time using it. Very strange and annoying. Any ideas ?

This has been happening to me a lot lately. It might have coincided with me getting a new work laptop. Are you an iOS developer by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

vinnycoyne wrote: »
    This has been happening to me a lot lately. It might have coincided with me getting a new work laptop. Are you an iOS developer by any chance?

No not a developer. I did a hard reset and it has seemed to solve me the problem for now.

Advertisement