Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fishing in Las Vegas / Nevada

Options
  • 07-04-2017 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭

Anyone here ever been abroad here and done fishing and can point me in right direction? Il be over there for two weeks at end of April and il be staying with relatives bout 20 mins drive from Vegas strip. So Nevada itself. Any fishing around or within an hours drive. I know it's supposed t be desert land but I've read of some lakes about but I want t know the best about

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

if you dont make it fishing, make you you check out the Bass pro shop in vegas, A friend of mine went to it and said it was the best fishing shop hes ever been in

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

if you dont make it fishing, make you you check out the Bass pro shop in vegas, A friend of mine went to it and said it was the best fishing shop hes ever been in

That's on the cards as it is but I was told to not ask them for a fishing guide as it'll cost me out the door for it.
    There's cheaper guides out there that they wouldn't recommend

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭viper123

Theres fishing in lake mead which is the lake formed by hoover dam. Fished there a few years ago and had a few largemouth and stripers. Also the place is infested with Carp. Not sure what else is in it as I didn't use a guide.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Mead is good but there are plenty of locations.

This may help

http://www.ndow.org/Fish/Where_to_Fish/Waters/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

Have done a lot of travel and never get around to fishing. Mrs Seafields normally had plans made already. Always regret not getting a cast in when I was in Africa amongst other locations. Nevertheless slightly off topic. Enjoy dodderangler

• Advertisement
Advertisement