Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet Cafe / How to get to Griffith College

Options
  • 07-04-2017 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭

I'm attending a course in Griffith college tomorrow and I need to print off a form to bring with me and I've completely forgotten until now. Does anyone know anywhere open at around 8 in the morning as I have to be at the college at 9? Also does anyone know any bus routes that go to the College that I could get?

Thanks in advance for any advice

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

You don't say where you are coming from. There are a couple of internet cafes in the O'Connell St area, where you could print off a form. Or pop into one of the many hotels in the city centre, explain your predicament to them and I'm sure they would let you print your form. They'll be well used to guests needing to print off boarding cards and tickets and whatnot. I've often done it, when I need to print off match tickets, even when I'm not a guest in the hotel. I think the number 9 and 16 buses go along the South Circular Road. There may be others. Check on the journey planner on the Dublin Bus website.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

The 122 is probably your best bet - about every 30 mins or so. You can get it from O'Connell Street. Not sure about an internet cafe. What area will you be in?

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭TheFitz13

I've gotten the printing done thanks lads! Just gotta find my way to the place, and I'm coming from Santry sorry

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 2,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Oink

TheFitz13 wrote: »
    I've gotten the printing done thanks lads! Just gotta find my way to the place, and I'm coming from Santry sorry

Bus stop 1360 is outside Griffith college. Bus122, 68,68a stop there. You can take the122 from O'Connell Street/Abbey Street. More info on the Dublin bus app and presumably the website as well.
    I doubt if the 68/68a is frequent enough to be of any use.

Also Noshington is very close and great for lunch

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭TheFitz13

Oink wrote: »
    Bus stop 1360 is outside Griffith college. Bus122, 68,68a stop there. You can take the122 from O'Connell Street/Abbey Street. More info on the Dublin bus app and presumably the website as well.
    I doubt if the 68/68a is frequent enough to be of any use.

Thanks I'll have a look into that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,414 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Dublin Bus route 16 is likely to give you a direct service.

Put your exact locations (home and Griffith) and relevant dates and times into www.a-b.ie and tweak the settings. Make sure you have selected "take neighbouring stops into account for origin and destination maximum 20 min walk".

• Registered Users Posts: 10,317 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Victor wrote: »
    Dublin Bus route 16 is likely to give you a direct service.

Put your exact locations (home and Griffith) and relevant dates and times into www.a-b.ie and tweak the settings. Make sure you have selected "take neighbouring stops into account for origin and destination maximum 20 min walk".

Yeah, the 16 literally goes from Santry to S.C.R., Leonard's Corner. Just down the road from the Leonard's Corner pub.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

You should have gone and taken the opportunity to meet Rob and the other librarians.

Advertisement