Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overnight parking in Killarney town

Options
  • 08-04-2017 9:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭

Anyone recommend a place to park overnight in Killarney town. I know there is parking by Ross castle but that's too far out.

Think I read somewhere that there's a carpark in the town itself where you could park. Just wondering would we get away with 1 night in the centre of town?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭SeamusG97

Anyone recommend a place to park overnight in Killarney town. I know there is parking by Ross castle but that's too far out.

Think I read somewhere that there's a carpark in the town itself where you could park. Just wondering would we get away with 1 night in the centre of town?
    We parked there once a few years ago. It's the big one in the centre of the town. It was a good Friday and we arrived late A man in a van from the council pulled up around 11.00 and advised us that we'd need to be gone early ( height barrier would be coming down) so we did and it was fine. There's also a Lidl in the town that should be ok for an overnight.

Advertisement