Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fe1 study group for Oct 2017

Options
  • 08-04-2017 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi everyone,

Just looking to see if anyone would be interested in creating a study group based in Dublin. I'm doing contract, equity, company and eu. Dm me if anyone is interested. 

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 rach27

Hi everyone,

Just looking to see if anyone would be interested in creating a study group based in Dublin. I'm doing contract, equity, company and eu. Dm me if anyone is interested. 

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

You know there is a massive FE1 thread in Legal discussions?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 rach27

Only realised after I posted. New to boards

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

rach27 wrote: »
    Only realised after I posted. New to boards

Makes sense to ask here if you're looking for one in Dublin City but you'll probably just get more traction over in LD.

Just to say the Kings Inns exams only number five, and get to dress a lot cooler :pac:

Best of luck with the FE1s!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Louisekeegan

Yes me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭lawstudentirl1

rach27 wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

I'm doing the same exams as you too. A study group is a good idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭lawstudentirl1

Advertisement