Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DAB in wexford

• 08-04-2017 12:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 70 ✭✭

Hi All
    Was looking forward to moving back to wexford from the uk. Was going to get a DAB radio in the car. Happy days I thought
    On landing found a different system to the uk DAB service so my old DAB doesnt work here. OK i thought will buy a new one.
    Imagine my disapointment to find even an irish DAB will not work in Wexford!
    Firstly , what the hell is going on here and secondly who is to blame for the complete lack of a DAB service in Wexford?
    regards

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,635 ✭✭✭donegal.

the vast majority of the country has no dab radio. It was being rolled out but it came to a complete stop about 10 years ago.
    Even the areas that get dab have **** all stations , with some stations leaving.

I think dab should be done away with altogether , higher costs for lower quality.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭Corvo

I honestly thought this was in relation to people performing this newest craze of dabbing / dancing in Wexford nightclubs and rightly complaining about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 rayleinster

All electrical retaillers selling dab sets pointless

Advertisement