Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stoke vs Liverpool, 15:00, Sky Sports 5 Ireland

1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,105 ✭✭✭mada999

murpho999 wrote: »
    Well done lads with the positiveness.

Suppose that's why Klopp is the manager.

i didnt throw in the tool.. was just stating a fact when Stoke were buying fouls...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,546 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

In my defence...

It was still harsh to take the young lads off :p

No as it was about the formation required for the second half.

Being taken off was not a reflection on their performance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

At the time those posts were made, every single one of them was spot on. Klopp made a mess of his team selection, Liverpool were all over the place and only for the fact that he finally put the players on that should have started, they would have lost.

No-one is immune from criticism and a lucky win against a side that has won one game since February is nothing to crow about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Jaysus, some finding that result a bit tough to take.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,830 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Turtyturd wrote: »
    Jaysus, some finding that result a bit tough to take.

I'm turning to drink and dip dabs as I type!

Save me!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,932 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Dip and Dab, Pogba's two states of being.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

GiftofGab wrote: »
    Bye bye 4th. Had our chance and blew it.

Yes! Top 4 in the bag 😂😂

At the time those posts were made, every single one of them was spot on. Klopp made a mess of his team selection, Liverpool were all over the place and only for the fact that he finally put the players on that should have started, they would have lost.

No-one is immune from criticism and a lucky win against a side that has won one game since February is nothing to crow about.

Disagree entirely.

Just because we went 1-0 down does not mean that the game is over and we have no hope.

A manager can always change things and that was clearly going to happen with Coutinho and Firmino on the bench.

Some lads were calling defeat after 2 minutes which is just ridiculous.

I have no problem with criticism but I like it to be realistic and accurate, not just knee jerks based on one incident.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,378 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Lads any sign of Shamrock? Seemed to disappear after our first goal :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,495 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Well done on the point scoring, great way to be taken seriously.

We all support the same team bud, even if we don't share the same optimism in certain cases.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Great win especially after a 3 day turnaround compared to stokes 4. Actually all the top 4 hopeful teams with a 3 day turnaround won. Over to Jose's well rested team tomorrow now.

• I hate the fact that you won and I hate Liverpool
    But enjoy the evening gents as I don't hate people :)

Oh and to add Stoke only themselves to blame, I watched that ridiculous miss by Charlie Adam, silly boy but I will give credit to the keeper, I always said he wasn't a bad lad

martyos121 wrote: »
    Well done on the point scoring, great way to be taken seriously.

We all support the same team bud, even if we don't share the same optimism in certain cases.

It's not point scoring, just pointing out how people over react.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,495 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

It's not point scoring, just pointing out how people over react.

Well as for the post of mine that you quoted, I don't think saying that subbing off TAA being an odd decision is an overreaction of any sort. Yes it paid off but hindsight is 20/20. The issue I have with your post is that you were more concerned about one-upping other LFC supporters after an important victory, rather than just enjoying the victory.

Anyway, I have no interest in an argument/debate over something so trivial so I'll leave it there. Enjoy the win and have a good evening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,830 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    I hate the fact that you won and I hate Liverpool
    But enjoy the evening gents as I don't hate people :)

Oh and to add Stoke only themselves to blame, I watched that ridiculous miss by Charlie Adam, silly boy but I will give credit to the keeper, I always said he wasn't a bad lad

I hate licorice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,932 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

I just realised now that Charlie Adam was both subbed on and subbed off today, good laugh that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Nalz wrote: »
    I hate licorice

I'm alright with it but only in small doses. If I get a bag of licorice all sorts, it's always the solid licorice ones left.

shamrock55 wrote: »
    Here we go again,cant wait to hear what **** klopp comes out with after this loss

Taxi.....

for Shamrock is what he said :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,287 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Missed the game thread has been a nice read

• Registered Users Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭willowthewisp

Great saves by Mignolet.
    Cracking finishes by the Brazilians. 7 out of the last 9 points is a nice return irrespective of whom the points were dropped against.

• Advertisement

martyos121 wrote: »
    Well as for the post of mine that you quoted, I don't think saying that subbing off TAA being an odd decision is an overreaction of any sort. Yes it paid off but hindsight is 20/20. The issue I have with your post is that you were more concerned about one-upping other LFC supporters after an important victory, rather than just enjoying the victory.

Anyway, I have no interest in an argument/debate over something so trivial so I'll leave it there. Enjoy the win and have a good evening.

Not a question of one-upping supporters but I just find some people just post negative stuff a lot.

As for your post , it was probably the least negative of those I quoted but by bringing Coutinho and Firminio on I think it was only logical that the two young lads would go as Klopp returned to a more familiar and experienced back line.

Like you I will enjoy the win. It was a great performance in the second half that I hope we see more of in the rest of the season.

Advertisement