Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gameweek 33 Transfers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,667 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

De Roon was one guy I was thinking of buying for DGW in 34. Anyone know why he didn't play yesterday?

If you don't already have him I wouldn't see him as a great transfer for the dgw. I have him but won't be playing him. The most you could expect is 4-6 points as he's not going to score every week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭domrush

Lads need to ship out Walker and Valencia, neither seem to be nailed on anymore. Any ideas?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

domrush wrote: »
    Lads need to ship out Walker and Valencia, neither seem to be nailed on anymore. Any ideas?
    Boro defender and Soton defender imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,258 ✭✭✭✭km79

Sell walker keep Valencia
    For now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

I have exact funds to do Aguero and Vardy to Ibra and Kane. Good idea/bad idea? Aguero has been so consistent lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Fant11

Walker will start every league game bar one in the run-in I Imagine. Schedule lightens up from now on in with only one more midweek match.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,655 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I have exact funds to do Aguero and Vardy to Ibra and Kane. Good idea/bad idea? Aguero has been so consistent lately.
    I don't think so personally. If you haven't brought in Ibra already for GW34, then I'd wait til on the week itself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,655 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Fant11 wrote: »

Walker will start every league game bar one in the run-in I Imagine. Schedule lightens up from now on in with only one more midweek match.
    With Trippier playing so well, I wouldn't be too sure about that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

CSF wrote: »
    I don't think so personally. If you haven't brought in Ibra already for GW34, then I'd wait til on the week itself.

I think you're probably right. Hard to justify him ahead of Kane, Aguero or Lukaku for GW33.

I'm looking at Kane and Zaha in for Siggy and Vardy with 2 FTs possibly.

• Advertisement

What are people doing with Siggy? I swore he was going to be a season keeper but not so sure now. Don't have King so I'm weighing up that transfer. Probably not ideal to do it this week though considering their respective fixtures.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,618 ✭✭✭✭siblers

What are people doing with Siggy? I swore he was going to be a season keeper but not so sure now. Don't have King so I'm weighing up that transfer. Probably not ideal to do it this week though considering their respective fixtures.

I'm gonna sell him for Theo or Zaha, even with good fixtures he isn't producing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

CSF wrote: »
    FHFC wrote: »
    I think you're probably right. Hard to justify him ahead of Kane, Aguero or Lukaku for GW33.

I'm looking at Kane and Zaha in for Siggy and Vardy with 2 FTs possibly.

Yeah, Ibra in for Aguero isn't something I'd do in isolation, but it would also be an enabler to bring Kane in. If I don't do this I might have to sacrifice Alexis if I decide I need Kane.

2 FT and Kane in for Vardy is one
    Need to raise 0.7 to get him
    So brunt to holgate is an option but Everton have no double and brunt will
    Sterling or siggy to zaha also an option as he has nice fixtures 33and 35 as well as a DGW 34

I will be planning on llorente to gabbiadini the following week too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Hype710

King or Zaha? Bearing in mind Zaha has a double in GW34.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

Hype710 wrote: »

Against Chelsea and Liverpool.... King for me

• Advertisement

km79 wrote: »
    Sterling or siggy to zaha also an option as he has nice fixtures 33and 35 as well as a DGW 34

Will Brunt's double not be against Chelsea and City though? Thinking about shipping him myself.

Will Brunt's double not be against Chelsea and City though? Thinking about shipping him myself.
    It will but I don't have a WC so I've to be careful about selling those with DGW for lads that don't
    Guy behind me still has 2 west brom defenders so I prob need one to be safe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,211 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Holgate has Watford at home in 37 whereas Brunt has Chelsea home and City away. Holgate could easily outscore him in that gameweek.

Holgate has Watford at home in 37 whereas Brunt has Chelsea home and City away. Holgate could easily outscore him in that gameweek.
    And he has burnley at home next week too which is part of the attraction

And he has burnley at home next week too which is part of the attraction

I'm thinking about getting him in as part of my Kane in move even though I've no wildcard. My defenders have poor fixtures next week so he'd be a definite starter for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Well he won't get any attacking returns

Chesty08 wrote: »

For 4 million the odd clean sheet will do me fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Markx

He had a great chance to score against United

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 411 ✭✭Delboy2015

For 4 million the odd clean sheet will do me fine.

Is Jagielka worth .6 extra? Thinking of getting him in for Brunt.

Delboy2015 wrote: »
    Is Jagielka worth .6 extra? Thinking of getting him in for Brunt.

4.6 for Jags is a great price alright. I can't afford him for the moves I want to make but he does get some attacking returns and is nailed on. I wouldn't tell you not to go for him but Holgate for me is a steal if he continues getting starts which he should.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,839 ✭✭✭✭dahat

£0.1 short for Vardy to Zlatan for now so it will take a -4 to get it done.

Valencia is a problem now as I can't be sure of his league starts if Utd do well v Anderlecht.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Colking

dahat wrote: »
    £0.1 short for Vardy to Zlatan for now so it will take a -4 to get it done.

Valencia is a problem now as I can't be sure of his league starts if Utd do well v Anderlecht.

I'm also looking to move Valencia on. Im looking at a Middlesborough defender. I need some cash for another transfer so can only look at Barragan/Chambers etc. I think Chambers might be fit to start next weekend ?

Do ye think Barragan might keep his spot ? or will it be gone the second friend/chambers back?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Colking wrote: »
    I'm also looking to move Valencia on. Im looking at a Middlesborough defender. I need some cash for another transfer so can only look at Barragan/Chambers etc. I think Chambers might be fit to start next weekend ?

Do ye think Barragan might keep his spot ? or will it be gone the second friend/chambers back?

Chambers can't play as they have arsenal.

Just did Walker and Valencia to Jagielka and Gibson

Is it worth taking a -4 to swap Pedro for Alli?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,839 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Is it worth selling Valencia at this point?

• Advertisement

I know shaw went off with a niggle today but I think between fixture congestion and competition for places he's no longer nailed on.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

I know shaw went off with a niggle today but I think between fixture congestion and competition for places he's no longer nailed on.
    He has zero competition for his place. And I think he has had his rest now too along with zlatan.
    He will 100% start vs Chelsea assuming he is fit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,341 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Wasn't Mourinho only saying that Valencia was really tired and needed a rest? Something about playing loads of games for United and then long flights for 2 international games and straight into a game for United. I don't think he's dropped as he hasn't been on the bench. And no mention of injury. I wouldn't be surprised if he is back in the team for next fixtures.

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Seaba

Have exact money for Vardy and Bertrand to Kane and Holgate but wouldn't mind waiting until after the game tomorrow to do it.
    Any chance of Kane going up tonight?!

Seaba wrote: »
    Have exact money for Vardy and Bertrand to Kane and Holgate but wouldn't mind waiting until after the game tomorrow to do it.
    Any chance of Kane going up tonight?!

No, he's a long way off after going up last night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Jose said he took him off to protect him from a 2nd yellow, he said he'll be OK for the next game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 855 ✭✭✭mectavba

Walker hasn't played 2 out of the last 3. Anyone know what the story is there? Bit too much to be spending on a non-nailed on starter!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,618 ✭✭✭✭siblers

mectavba wrote: »
    Walker hasn't played 2 out of the last 3. Anyone know what the story is there? Bit too much to be spending on a non-nailed on starter!

A poster mentioned in here he didn't play because Trippier is suited to Janseen's style of play where as Walker works better with Kane.
    The game against Swansea, Janseen was on the bench for that game and Walker actually started, the other two games where Janseen started, Walker was benched

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,451 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Hype710 wrote: »

That's my dilemma this week too.

Who to ditch: Pedro or Siggy
    Who to buy: King or Zaha

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Hmmm....messing around with my 2FT, I have enough to do...

Sanchez, Sigurdsson and Crouch out for Albrighton (new 5th mid, dgw in 37, promoting King to 4th mid), Ibra and Walcott.

If Sanchez blanks again tonight, it will be tough to keep him :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭pxdf9i5cmoavkz

The next two weeks are going to be rough.

My current defensive line is abysmal. Walker and Valencia are giving me too many blanks. I need to move them out.

Walker + Valencia to Jagielka and Yoshida maybe?

A part of me is hoping that Kane is going to play hard in this coming game week because he wants to try snatch 1st place from Chelsea. Maybe transfer Kane in for this week and captain him. Then transfer him out for Ibra and that juicy DGW34. I'll be playing my bench boost that week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Looking like an AOA for me:

De Gea / Jaku

Simpson/Holgate

Sane/Redmond/Alli/Firmino/King

Aguero/Kane/Costa

It's great looking at everyone ditch Alexis! He will become a good differential with all this upcoming DGW's!

My current defensive line is abysmal. Walker and Valencia are giving me too many blanks. I need to move them out.

A part of me is hoping that Kane is going to play hard in this coming game week because he wants to try snatch 1st place from Chelsea. Maybe transfer Kane in for this week and captain him. Then transfer him out for Ibra and that juicy DGW34. I'll be playing my bench boost that week.
    There is Juicier one's just around the corner

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

It's not that juicy. Palace play Spurs and Pool, Middlesbrough have decent fixtures but can hardly buy a goal and that leaves UTd who play City in one of their games. I wouldn't be expecting too much from that GW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭pxdf9i5cmoavkz

There is Juicier one's just around the corner

There is? (not trying to be sarcastic, I'm a noob to this thing. It's my first FPL)

I took a look at the GW and there is no other GW's that will have a team playing more than once.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

There is? (not trying to be sarcastic, I'm a noob to this thing. It's my first FPL)

I took a look at the GW and there is no other GW's that will have a team playing more than once.

Check the DGW thread. There is a link to a Google sheet in on of the first few posts.

Fixtures not announced yet so no on the FPL site but most will definitely be GW37 when i think 12 teams have doubles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

Probably doing De Bruyne (what a great buy he was..) and Defoe out, Zaha and Kane in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

Most likely Llorente, Siggy and Pedro to Kane, Zaha and Ward Prowse for a -4.

The usually reliable Siggy has been poor for me any time I've owned him this season. Pedro, who I thought might stay till the end of the season hasn't been returning all that much lately and has to make way to get Kane back in.

Have been playing 352 formation last few weeks with Llorente on the bench, so planning on going back to trusted 343, Zaha most likely making way again after gw34 possibly for Walcott or Coutinho.

• Advertisement
Advertisement