Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chris Jericho Talk Is Jericho Live in Belfast & Ireland

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,863 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Drink it in maaan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

VIP meet and greet tickets for Belfast are £71 each including booking fees and all that ****, this works out to €83.13.

But too much if you ask me, might be tempted to get a normal priced ticket nearer the time but this high price has put me off this event for now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

montyrebel wrote: »
    VIP meet and greet tickets for Belfast are £71 each including booking fees and all that ****, this works out to €83.13.

But too much if you ask me, might be tempted to get a normal priced ticket nearer the time but this high price has put me off this event for now

Same here, 83 bucks for a VIP ticket is just way too high, esp compared to similar shows like Mick Foleys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,819 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Kind of handy for y2j that fozzy are playing the download festival in the UK the weekend of 9/10/11 June and the shows in Ireland are the week of that

Love to go but have too much on that month

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

montyrebel wrote: »

Tickets are all gone for Belfast, Dublin just a bit to far away for me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭Officer999

Anyone go to this out of interest?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

I went, it was a fun couple of hours. good venue. To be honest for the €38 that a seat on the balcony cost I should have paid the bit more for VIP and a better seat.

Some stories I'd heard before but he's really come into his own as an entertainer the last few years and I had no regrets at paying to see him talk for a while.

Advertisement