Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A/B deckhand advice

• 09-04-2017 3:21am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭

I'm an experienced fisherman on trawlers since I was 19 but got fed up off it 2 years ago so went and done a edh course pssr and pst along with 3 day firefighting and eng1 medical... anyways I never left the fishing after all but am looking at trying till get a job on a supply vessel or wind farm boat so my advice on what else I need will be greatly appreciated I believe the mca small engine course and slinger signaller course will be off benefit till me... also what would salary and time off be for someone just starting out like me.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭gustafo

Hi,

Not sure if your still looking for work?

CP Marine currently looking for AB contact Charles

http://www.cpmarineuk.com/content/contact.aspx

Lambman wrote: »
    I'm an experienced fisherman on trawlers since I was 19 but got fed up off it 2 years ago so went and done a edh course pssr and pst along with 3 day firefighting and eng1 medical... anyways I never left the fishing after all but am looking at trying till get a job on a supply vessel or wind farm boat so my advice on what else I need will be greatly appreciated I believe the mca small engine course and slinger signaller course will be off benefit till me... also what would salary and time off be for someone just starting out like me.

Advertisement