Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I port existing landline number from Virgin to Eir moving house.

Options
  • 09-04-2017 8:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭

I am moving house. I have a Landline currently with Virgin Media. . Can I port the same number from Virgin to Eir.

Virgin are not available in the new house.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭eir: Leanne

Hi quartz1,

Thanks for getting in touch. 

We would not be able to guarantee that we could port your landline number over from another provider until the new line has been installed in your new premises by eir. In order for us to port your landline number over from your current provider, we would need to check that the two numbers are in the same exchange so the number swap would be successful.

I am afraid if the two numbers were not in the same exchange, we would be unable to complete the number swap for you and we would then have to provide you with a new number.

I would recommend contacting our sales department on 1800 503 303 where an agent will be able to assist you further on this.

Thanks, 

Leanne. 

Advertisement