Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pay monthly gyms in bray

Options
  • 09-04-2017 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a pay monthly gym in bray that i dont have to sign up for a full years contract?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

You could try shoreline, different payment options there including single entry with an extra discount for 10 use purchase.

Pay as you go options

• Registered Users Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭danois

jobless wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a pay monthly gym in bray that i dont have to sign up for a full years contract?

TNT GYM they have a monthly direct debit but you can cancel whenever you like.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

jobless wrote: »

If you have transport, Loughlinstown Centre are doing a Monthly Gym membership for €25 a month, it's a special offer so don't know how long it will run

21/25

Advertisement