Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Young Family Moving Abroad

Options
  • 09-04-2017 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Recently graduated with a level 7 degree in Business Management and I'm planning on going back and doing a years level 8 add on in Business Media. My partner is currently studying for a level 7 community youth work. We have a 2 year old daughter. We are both unemployed and are currently renting. We believe our future lies outside this country and would love to move to either the states or Australia but realistically what are our chances of been granted a visa in either country and job prospects??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,172 ✭✭✭Wompa1

towntown wrote: »
    Recently graduated with a level 7 degree in Business Management and I'm planning on going back and doing a years level 8 add on in Business Media. My partner is currently studying for a level 7 community youth work. We have a 2 year old daughter. We are both unemployed and are currently renting. We believe our future lies outside this country and would love to move to either the states or Australia but realistically what are our chances of been granted a visa in either country and job prospects??

Getting into the states depends on what you are qualified to do and what you can offer. Australia may be similar, assuming with a 2 year old you don't want to give live out on a farm or some sh1t like that.

Advertisement