Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hip Flask

Options
  • 10-04-2017 12:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭

Ok folks, amaze me with your expertise and knowledge, and tell me where I can get a decent quality hip flask in this, our glorious city?

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,283 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Check out the charity shops, you often see them there.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭dzilla

DealZ

• Registered Users Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭Arne_Saknussem

EuroGiant on Michael St used to have decent ones for €2

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

Do you mean a fancy silver one for your whiskey on the move...if so, try jewellers shops around.
    Debenhams and Argos too depending on what your after.that touristy shop down by Bolton street car park has some lovely stuff in there if your after good quality Irish one maybe.
    ..I'm a bit confused over what a hip flask is TBH.I always thought hip flask was those silver olde style ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

The two outdoors shops up in ballybricken also worth look.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,172 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

H Samuel had a couple of nice ones when I was in there recently, a lovely black one, and one with a tweed type cover.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭kaef

Tk maxx had few in stock a month ago.

Advertisement